Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sweetness

Today my pain has been worse than normal, though not at flare levels.  To keep myself positive and concentrate on the sweetness in life, I am making a list of 10 things I am grateful for today:

1) my DH

DH and Niki


2) our kitty Sterling

Sterling, around 13 years old


3) our kitty Niki

Niki, 2 years old


4) having time alone with DH (priceless!)








5) my healing crystals
My crystals and hook necklace, both from a lovely friend
6) I've lost 19 pounds so far. For my readers from other countries, 19 lb = 1.357 stone = 8.618 kg.

                                               
                                       
7) I have two books on the way to me from paperbackswap




8) DH fixed my computer

My computer I decorated - close up

My computer I decorated

                                           

9) Netflix, where I can watch TV with my DH



10) I just opened a new issue of my favorite magazine I got in the mail the other day

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!